Trust Sunset Door Inc. for all you services and repairs needs in the Kitchener area
As a result of our over 30 years of experience in the sales, installation, maintenance and repair of complete garage door systems, our team at Sunset Door Inc. provides established know‑how when it comes to door openers and garage doors in Kitchener/Waterloo, ON.
Rest assured that if a problem arises with your garage door, our highly qualified technicians are capable of detecting the cause and then provide you with a quick solution with efficiency. We are aware of the importance of serving you well, so to avoid unwelcome surprises, we recommend you set up an annual preventive maintenance program. Thus, your garage door system will remain safe and still work at its full potential for a long time.
No problem is too difficult for us!.
Do you experience problems with your garage door opener?
- It doesn’t work
- It opens and closes by itself
- It makes annoying noises
Do you experience problems with your garage door?
- It doesn't open, or open with difficulty
- It doesn't close correctly, or completely
- It doesn't reverse direction
We are just a call away! Our expert technicians will promptly answer your questions, or schedule an appointment for repairing or servicing your garage door. Here are some of the services we provide:
- Replacement and adjustment of
- door cables
- broken springs
- broken or bent rollers
- noisy garage doors
- bent or misaligned tracks
- Replacement of hardware
- Safety inspection
No problem is too difficult for us! Entrust your garage door needs to us and we will solve them to your complete satisfaction.
Why choose Sunset Door Inc.? Here are a few good reasons:
- We are part of the Garaga Expert Network.
- Our technicians are certified; therefore, our services meet the highest standards of professionalism.
- Our staff will provide professional advice because we know our products perfectly.
- We provide services for residential, commercial and agricultural customers.
- You can contact us online to schedule an appointment.
- We cover the areas of: Kitchener/Waterloo, Cambridge, Elmira, Guelph, New Hamburg, St Jacobs and surrounding areas.
- We can repair most garage door or garage door opener
- We love our work and we pride ourselves on the services we offer.
- Therefore, you can completely trust us! Call us today!
What you should know about your residential track systems and springs
The moving parts of a garage door system doing most of the work when closing and opening a door are the springs. So maintaining them regularly or replacing them if they are worn becomes important. You can find two types of springs: "Extension" type (must be provided with safety cables in case they break) or "Torsion" type (safer, more durable and quieter). The choice of the right spring system will depend on the frequency of foreseen usage, the clearance above the door, and the size of your door.
When opening or closing, does your garage door make unpleasant noises? The misalignment of panels (producing friction on the tracks) or a broken roller can cause that. This is a serious problem that should not be neglected. If your garage door comes off its tracks, the safety of your family could be compromised.
At Sunset Door Inc., this delicate work can be performed by our technicians. Regardless of the age of your door, they will put your garage door back in place, its system will be aligned perfectly, the tension of the springs will be verified and required maintenance to keep your door in the best possible condition will be done. Note that garage doors can come off their tracks for reasons other than normal wear.
The 100% Garaga seal affixed to residential garage doors certifies that the components of the door system are made or assembled by Garaga or meets the highest standards of the company. If you buy your next garage door at Sunset Door Inc., we are confident that the product and the quality of our installation, maintenance and repair services will be up to your standards.